- 1 Vote
- QR Code included in recipients emailPossibility to add the QR Code to the recipient's email. People prefer not to print out the vouchers, so would make redemption easier if the client can just show the QR code on their phone and the vendor can then scan and redeem it.
- 4 Votes
- Totals for Vouchers Purchased, Outstanding and RedemptionsIt would be very useful to be able to see the Total value of Vouchers Sold, Outstanding and Redemptions. When lots of Gift Cards have been sold and some redeemed in full and some partially, it takes much time currently to download spreadsheets and manipulate data just to find out basic financial information.
- 1 Vote
- Sell vouchers easily on siteWe are using the woocommerce PDF voucher plugin for our hotel homepage, but we like to sell and print the vouchers at the reception desk. Is there a nice and easy way to do this?
- 2 Votes
- 3 delivery method suggestion1 ° Send the voucher via E-mail to the recipient
2 ° Download and personally deliver to the recipient
3 ° Receive an offline physical copy of the voucher
- 4 Votes
- List of RedemptionsNeed a way of easily seeing a list of redemptions for a given timeframe eg last week. Could be a separate tab OR export showing Redemption date, Redemption Amount, Redeemed by, Voucher Code. Currently this is only available by Advanced Export and then lots of data manipulation, especially if there are multiple redemptions per Gift Voucher.
- 1 Vote
- csv outputIn the Redeemed Voucher Code function, I need the csv output to include the Product ID that is associated with each Order ID and for the output to be single line rather than the amalgamation of fields as is currentCOMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.3.0
There is new option available to export advance CSV.
Enjoy the new releases! Cheers
- 0 Vote
- Add Product ID to Export Advance CSVTo ensure the product is uniquely identified and can be matched within other d/bases.
- 1 Vote
- Redeem email notification to gift recipientHello, it would be really nice to add an email notification to the gift recipient when a voucher is used (redeem).
For now, redeem notification only goes to admin and the gift buyer. But the person who received the gift voucher and is using it fully or partially (the gift recipient) should be the one receiving the email notification, but for now it is not the case. Can you consider adding an option to send the redeem notification to the gift recipient too ?
I think it would help a lot of people in the future using the plug-in the way I am if you could do that.
- 2 Votes
- “Usability” Setting for “Unlimited” Voucher + NEW Quantity = Usage LimitUse Case: Enables Better WooCommerce Coupon/Voucher Management
Currently, when a voucher is configured per these settings:
Auto Coupon Code = Yes
Enable 1 Voucher per PDF = Yes
Voucher Delivery = Email
Current WooCommerce "Unlimited Usability" Coupon Behavior
If someone orders a "Quantity" of five (5) of a voucher product with these settings, it'll create five separate "Coupon Codes" (ex. Coupon Type: Voucher Code) with the "Usage limit per coupon" set to one (1) per each individual coupon. If you redeem the coupon code for the online store, it will automatically mark the voucher code as “Used” and vice versa if you use a voucher code physically or offline, the same coupon code Usage / Limit is set as “Zero”, so It will restrict the user to use same coupon code again for the online store.
Current Customer Experience Issues
This creates five (5) coupons instead of one (1), if someone purchases a large number of vouchers (ex. 50+) then the "Voucher Management" pages (ex. shortcodes,
Proposed Quantity/Usage-Based "Coupon Code" Enhancement
This customer experience issue can be fixed by introducing a new "Usability" Setting for "Unlimited + Quantity/Usage" enhancement so the possible flow can only be like any number of orders for the product and it will generate only one (1) voucher with one (1) coupon code that particular voucher will contain a quantity of fifty (50) product as amount redeemable.
- 0 Vote
- Free shipping with a purchase thresholdHello, When a vendor sets a threshold of $100 (for example) in order to receive free shipping and a buyer uses a prepaid gift card (not a coupon) for $50 it reduces the overall cost they must pay by $50. Currently with your plugin the gift card is acting like a coupon and when the price is reduced by $50 then the vendor requires another $50 to be purchased in order to receive free shipping. This should not happen, as a gift card is like cash and a coupon is just a discount the vendor has offered in their store which would require the buyer to purchase up to the threshold in order to receive free shipping. As it stands now your plugin is only operating as glorified coupon even though customers can pay money to purchase a prepaid gift card to give to another person. Your plugin only works properly if there are no threshold purchase rules that have been imposed by the vendor. I really hope you can fix this soon.
Cheers!COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This issue was from woocommerce, while it is currently fixed by them.
Viewing 10 ideas - 1 through 10 (of 66 total)