- 3 Votes
- Tutorial to add custom shortcuts with Advanced Custom Fields dataWould be nice to have a proper tutorial on how to add Custom shortcuts to the Voucher template using Advanced Custom Fields data.
Allow use of any shortcode in the Template
- 3 Votes
- Identify Partially Redeemed Vouchers in Export CSVCurrently the Export CSV and Export Advanced CSV do not indicate whether the voucher is fully or partially redeemed. A column indicating this status or Remaining Value, would be useful
- 3 Votes
- Option to set default values for Voucher in Global settingsWhen setting up a voucher you have to select the Recipient name, Email, message, Gift Date
Would be good to be able to set these in global settings, will save a to of time and reduce erros.
- 3 Votes
- 3 delivery method suggestion1 ° Send the voucher via E-mail to the recipient
2 ° Download and personally deliver to the recipient
3 ° Receive an offline physical copy of the voucher
- 2 Votes
- Sell vouchers easily on siteWe are using the woocommerce PDF voucher plugin for our hotel homepage, but we like to sell and print the vouchers at the reception desk. Is there a nice and easy way to do this?
- 4 Votes
- QR Code included in recipients emailPossibility to add the QR Code to the recipient's email. People prefer not to print out the vouchers, so would make redemption easier if the client can just show the QR code on their phone and the vendor can then scan and redeem it.
- 5 Votes
- Totals for Vouchers Purchased, Outstanding and RedemptionsIt would be very useful to be able to see the Total value of Vouchers Sold, Outstanding and Redemptions. When lots of Gift Cards have been sold and some redeemed in full and some partially, it takes much time currently to download spreadsheets and manipulate data just to find out basic financial information.
- 6 Votes
- List of RedemptionsNeed a way of easily seeing a list of redemptions for a given timeframe eg last week. Could be a separate tab OR export showing Redemption date, Redemption Amount, Redeemed by, Voucher Code. Currently this is only available by Advanced Export and then lots of data manipulation, especially if there are multiple redemptions per Gift Voucher.
- 1 Vote
- csv outputIn the Redeemed Voucher Code function, I need the csv output to include the Product ID that is associated with each Order ID and for the output to be single line rather than the amalgamation of fields as is currentCOMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.3.0
There is new option available to export advance CSV.
Enjoy the new releases! Cheers
- 0 Vote
- Add Product ID to Export Advance CSVTo ensure the product is uniquely identified and can be matched within other d/bases.