- 1 Vote
- Redeem email notification to gift recipientHello, it would be really nice to add an email notification to the gift recipient when a voucher is used (redeem).
For now, redeem notification only goes to admin and the gift buyer. But the person who received the gift voucher and is using it fully or partially (the gift recipient) should be the one receiving the email notification, but for now it is not the case. Can you consider adding an option to send the redeem notification to the gift recipient too ?
I think it would help a lot of people in the future using the plug-in the way I am if you could do that.
- 1 Vote
- “Usability” Setting for “Unlimited” Voucher + NEW Quantity = Usage LimitUse Case: Enables Better WooCommerce Coupon/Voucher Management
Currently, when a voucher is configured per these settings:
Auto Coupon Code = Yes
Enable 1 Voucher per PDF = Yes
Voucher Delivery = Email
Current WooCommerce "Unlimited Usability" Coupon Behavior
If someone orders a "Quantity" of five (5) of a voucher product with these settings, it'll create five separate "Coupon Codes" (ex. Coupon Type: Voucher Code) with the "Usage limit per coupon" set to one (1) per each individual coupon. If you redeem the coupon code for the online store, it will automatically mark the voucher code as “Used” and vice versa if you use a voucher code physically or offline, the same coupon code Usage / Limit is set as “Zero”, so It will restrict the user to use same coupon code again for the online store.
Current Customer Experience Issues
This creates five (5) coupons instead of one (1), if someone purchases a large number of vouchers (ex. 50+) then the "Voucher Management" pages (ex. shortcodes,
Proposed Quantity/Usage-Based "Coupon Code" Enhancement
This customer experience issue can be fixed by introducing a new "Usability" Setting for "Unlimited + Quantity/Usage" enhancement so the possible flow can only be like any number of orders for the product and it will generate only one (1) voucher with one (1) coupon code that particular voucher will contain a quantity of fifty (50) product as amount redeemable.
- 0 Vote
- Sell vouchers easily on siteWe are using the woocommerce PDF voucher plugin for our hotel homepage, but we like to sell and print the vouchers at the reception desk. Is there a nice and easy way to do this?
- 0 Vote
- Free shipping with a purchase thresholdHello, When a vendor sets a threshold of $100 (for example) in order to receive free shipping and a buyer uses a prepaid gift card (not a coupon) for $50 it reduces the overall cost they must pay by $50. Currently with your plugin the gift card is acting like a coupon and when the price is reduced by $50 then the vendor requires another $50 to be purchased in order to receive free shipping. This should not happen, as a gift card is like cash and a coupon is just a discount the vendor has offered in their store which would require the buyer to purchase up to the threshold in order to receive free shipping. As it stands now your plugin is only operating as glorified coupon even though customers can pay money to purchase a prepaid gift card to give to another person. Your plugin only works properly if there are no threshold purchase rules that have been imposed by the vendor. I really hope you can fix this soon.
Cheers!COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This issue was from woocommerce, while it is currently fixed by them.
- 0 Vote
- Selling a package that contains multiple vouchersI am trying to sell a Couples Package for Valentine's Day that includes 2 vouchers. I would really like to be able to sell this package as a quantity of one and be able to specify that it includes 2 vouchers be sent to the purchaser. Maybe there is already a way to do this that I am unaware...
- 0 Vote
- 3 delivery method suggestion1 ° Send the voucher via E-mail to the recipient
2 ° Download and personally deliver to the recipient
3 ° Receive an offline physical copy of the voucher
- 1 Vote
- Compatibility with WCFM Frontend Manager – display orderDear support team,
in WooCommerce -> “Display order” there is a subsection called “document details”. This section appears in combination with “WPWEB PDF VOUCHER” Plugin. If order contains any vouchers, then you can find the vouchers created for the order in this subscreen (please see screenshot attached).
We use WCFM Plugin and this is compatible with PDF Voucher plugin. Unfortunately the subscreen is not displayed in WCFM Store Manager frontend for orders with vouchers. WCFM support told us to approach you, could you help us here and add this section in WCFM?
ChristianCOMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Hey! We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.3.13 Voucher information will be visible on orders with WCFM. Enjoy the new releases! Cheers
- 2 Votes
- Activate pre-printed vouchersHi wpdev-team, i use your extension since a couple of years. It is great! For our business it would be very nice to have an option to print some vouchers (with Voucher-Code / QR-Code) in advance for offline-selling. In case a customer want to buy a voucher in our restaurant, we can activate the preprinted voucher through the QR-Code / Voucher-Code and fill it up with the specified amount and the voucher will be activated at this moment. Maybe you can change the code of the "reverse redemption" plugin a little bit, to create such a function. I would like to offer $ 300 for the development. Greetings!
- 1 Vote
- user to user voucher /gift redeemingthis product is very good however i would like the product to have some other features that i thank will make it awesme (1) user to user redeeming feature, for example user A should be able to redeem voucher from user B and not only vendors, users can scan qrcode of another user to redeem and some charges can apply which will go to the admin for the transaction
(2) there should be "gift this product" button in product pages so users can use the button to buy voucher equivalent to the product ammount for a loved one, after checkout the product should be tagged and voucher plus reddeming instruction should be send to the recipient email or phone
(3) if possible users should be able to see all vouchers tied to their account.
- 5 Votes
- Text notification with voucher urlAfter successful payment customer will receive a SMS to their number with order number and the Voucher URL. Once clicked on the link customer can see the pdf voucher (login not required).NEED DISCUSSION WPWeb (Keymaster)
We are in a search of plugin to add a compatibility of sending SMS.
Viewing 10 ideas - 1 through 10 (of 62 total)