- 8 Votes
- Voucher code securityNow a vendor can see all of his unredeemed voucher codes, which is a security concern. What if the vendor redeems the code without the customer being present. Is it possible to add a security feature by which unredeemed codes can be partially hidden from vendors? They can see the list but the actual codes will appear as 990******87 instead of showing the full code. That way the vendor or their staffs cannot redeem a code with the customer showing the actual code.
This should work only for the unredeemed codes, for the used codes vendors can see the full code number.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Hey! We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.2.13 Enjoy the new releases! Cheers
- 2 Votes
- Ability to Migrate/Backup/Import/Export All Voucher DataHello guys. I am running into a big problem with your plugin. I am developing a brand new Wordpress site for our business. Our current site is outdated and over 5 years old. The new site is faster and up to date with all the latest coding trends, theme updates, and plugins.
The problem is that I need to be able to transfer all voucher data from the old site to the new site. I saw on CodeCanyon that you responded that this is not currently possible.
All of our current data is transferable and mostly complete. We were able to transfer blog posts, pages, comments, other plugin data, etc. The only thing we can't transfer over are our vouchers!
We've already sold hundreds of vouchers and have hundreds of WooCommerce orders using your plugin. We really can't afford to do this manually or to start over. It's a shame because your plugin is the only thing holding us back from activating our new site.
I LOVE this plugin and support. Please create a way for your users to migrate or backup or export the voucher data so they can import it and use it on other sites. I know other users will need this in the future! Thank you very much for help!
- 0 Vote
- Voucher Redeem By (Redeem Information)At Redeemed Voucher Codes section I can see on which order was Voucher bought and I can click and see the order. It would be nice if it will be possible also for Redeem Information. I want to see on which order was voucher redeemed. I know I can search orders by voucher code but one-click option like in Order Information section will be better.
- 9 Votes
- Hide customer’s private information from vendorsAdd an option where the site superadmin can make the personally identifiable information of a customer (such as email, phone no., address) hidden from the vendors. It is a privacy concern. We do not want our vendors (or their staffs) to have our customers’ telephone number, email or address. All they basically need is the code, they do not need customers private information.
- 2 Votes
- The customer can enter an amount for the voucherIt should be possible for the customer to enter the amount for the voucher himself. This should be integrated directly into PDF Voucher and you don't have to buy an additional plugin.
- 0 Vote
- Qr code after openi think if we can see every details of the order or open the exact order details page that would be helpful bevUse we can see every information.
I use stamdard woocommerce addon and i would like to see details of it on the generated voucher. I cannot add the conditions. So every conditional logic field is not visible on pdf or if i click to the qr no more info than basic.
- 0 Vote
- Vendors pdf voucher templateHi,
It would be nice that vendors can upload their own pdf voucher template and only have access to theirs, and not to all of the templates that the admin and other vendors create.
- 3 Votes
- Enable PDF files as background image for voucher templatesIt would be great if we could select pdf files as background "images" for voucher templates.
In many cases it would save on the filesize as many vouchers probably are vector based.
- 3 Votes
- PDF voucher validation restricted on primary vendor userHello,
We have been using pdf vouchers since a few days and are facing currently the issue that it is not possible to set coupon validation to only ONE vendor with ALL his current and future created products.
Using field product validation in coupon is not really an option for us, because if our customers buy coupons today and vendor creates new products next week, then coupons won`t apply onto these new products. Therefore we would permanently have to change the unredeemed coupons to add new products in coupon validation, BUT this is also not possible. Fields for product validation are greyed out for existing coupons and are therefore not changeable. In WooCommerce coupons this functionality is given.
Therefore in our opinion there must be the possibility that coupon is valid for single vendor with all his products (current and in future). Otherwise we could not use pdf voucher in our multi vendor online shop.
We would kindly ask you to implement this functionality which is by the way an advantage in comparison to WooCommerce standard coupon.
Thank you and regards
- 1 Vote
- make it possible to setup the dicount on Card total on the backend product siteWold be nice to set the dicount on card total global, so we don´t neet to adjust it for every singel voucher.
Viewing 10 ideas - 11 through 20 (of 54 total)