- 0 Vote
- OPEN-POS integratehi, everything work well. For future inquery, any POS Integrate plan provided? Will you consider develop the openpos-brave point integrate?
Here is the link: https://codecanyon.net/item/openpos-a-complete-pos-plugins-for-woocomerce/22613341?s_rank=2
Openpos was popular plugin. I test it with brave point plugin. When client bought something from POS, the woocommerce-order will be created. Client will get the brave point after the order status changed finished.
However, there are no option to show the client’s point in the POS panel.
Hope you will provide a POS suggestion plan or quote for integrate customization.
Only a Bug found, if entry client email into POS system, the cashier (my-account) and client will receive same point together. It means the cashier use the dashboard via wp login. The client will get the point after input the clients email into the POS dashboard, the cashier also receive the same point together although no product bought...
As open-POS system, which is the best-selling POS plugin from codecanyon. It get more than 160 ratings and average 5 star. In the latest version, it develops the Restaurant/ Cafe Mode for POS.
Here the Free Plugin/ Integrated Plugin For Openpos, https://wpos.app/openpos-addons/
Please read it. There are 2 integrated addon with woocommerce offical pluin+1 integrated addon with codecanyon plugin
Woocommerce + openpos + YITH WooCommerce Points and Rewards Premium
WooCommerce Points and Rewards For OpenPOS
Woocommerce - Openpos - WooCommerce Ultimate Points And Rewards
To be honest, bravo points is simple when compare with above 3 points and reward plugins.
Hope that I can get the reply from WPWEB and I will make decision for get a quote for customization
- 1 Vote
- Credit compensation refund instead of refund in payment methodSince PayPal, Stripe and most out there are charging fees even if a refund is done by the customer, it would be fantastic if the plugin would refund points in the equivalent value of the purchase + a % bonus when someone requesting a refund from their credit card/PayPal.
For example, someone buys an item for $100 and the user wants to refund it, so we give the user the option of refunding in credits that they can use for the next purchases + a bonus of a % for refunding in our store credits instead of refunding in their credit card or PayPal.
- 0 Vote
- Fix problem with free shippingI think I found a kind of bug:
For example, in a shop with free shipping for orders over $50, with cart total $55 the custsomers get free shipping, ok, but if customer applies the points valued in $53 he still gets the Free shipping option and the customer will pay only $2.
I think the problem is that plugin do the operation of deducing money with points after shipping calculation (this calculation should be done before), and for that reason it may happen that in a shop with a rule for free shipping on orders above $50, an order of $55 get free shipping and after that the plugin deduce 53 points/$... so the order is now 2$ with the free shipping still.
I hope this is understandable.
thanks.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This issue was from woocommerce calculation and already been solved by them
- 0 Vote
- Calculate Reward Points Earned on Cart SubtotalIt would be great to change the plugin point calculation logic, so that it doesn't only take into consideration the list price of a products. The final calculation of points earned when purchasing products, would need to be based on the Woocommerce order total and not the order subtotal. That is the points earned should factor in any discounts (whether through points redemption or other discount coupons) that are applied to orders. The subtotal doesn't reflect the actual amount of money being spent, and the rewards point earned need to be proportionate to that in order for a loyalty points program to be predictable and successful.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This functionality already exist on main plugin.
- 0 Vote
- 1 Vote
- Set a maximum percentage which is redeemableIt would be good to set a maximum percentage which is redeemable at checkout instead of a maximum amount. So instead of saying max. 10 dollar discount, 10% discount.DECLINED WPWeb (Keymaster)
We will not be able to proceed with core changes for this idea due to lack of votes.
- 5 Votes
- Reward Points for Social SharingHi!
It would be really nice to have the option to reward customers for sharing our products on their social media accounts. For instance, give X points for a Facebook Like, a Facebook Share, Follow on Instagram, and a Twitter Tweet.
It doesn't need to have too many social media account choices, but just having the most popular ones like these four above would be great.
Also, for the look, it would be nice to have equally sized rectangles/circles as options to display the social share icons on the product pages. So many plugins use the native buttons that are different sizes and then don't appear centered or balanced. If you want some examples let me know and I'll show you what I mean. :)
Thanks!DECLINED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Idea requires the plugin to be added with extended functionality and core update for that is not considered from us
- 0 Vote
- Email marketing integrationIntegrate with email marketing software like Klaviyo to send extra data around how a customer is spending or not spending their points. This will allow us to create powerful marketing segments and personalize shopper communications based on this dataDECLINED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This feature requires the core to be added with extended functionality, which is currently not considered as update
- 0 Vote
- points in pack productsHi, the plugin is awesome, but it would be great that pack products can also use this functionality, right now, a product with variable or quantity box like this one shows a wrong quantity of points:
popup user: anocom121 and popup pass: IhENUCFf
in that product product if you change the quantity ir tick variable options doesn’t update points.. U^_^
hope this is helpful,
cheers :)COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Functionality added to plugin version, 2.2.9 !
- 1 Vote
- To see te reason you added points manually in the Points LogWhen I add points manually towards a customer, I can fill in the Log Entry. It would be very helpful, if that what I fill in, would be visible in the Points Log instead of "Manually". Now it doesn't matter what I fill in at the line Log Entry, because I can't see it anymore.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This feature is added in the core plugin, where you will be able to see your Log Entry on hover to "Manually".
Viewing 10 ideas - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)