- 0 Vote
- Free shipping with a purchase thresholdHello, When a vendor sets a threshold of $100 (for example) in order to receive free shipping and a buyer uses a prepaid gift card (not a coupon) for $50 it reduces the overall cost they must pay by $50. Currently with your plugin the gift card is acting like a coupon and when the price is reduced by $50 then the vendor requires another $50 to be purchased in order to receive free shipping. This should not happen, as a gift card is like cash and a coupon is just a discount the vendor has offered in their store which would require the buyer to purchase up to the threshold in order to receive free shipping. As it stands now your plugin is only operating as glorified coupon even though customers can pay money to purchase a prepaid gift card to give to another person. Your plugin only works properly if there are no threshold purchase rules that have been imposed by the vendor. I really hope you can fix this soon.
Cheers!COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This issue was from woocommerce, while it is currently fixed by them.
- 0 Vote
- Fix problem with free shippingI think I found a kind of bug:
For example, in a shop with free shipping for orders over $50, with cart total $55 the custsomers get free shipping, ok, but if customer applies the points valued in $53 he still gets the Free shipping option and the customer will pay only $2.
I think the problem is that plugin do the operation of deducing money with points after shipping calculation (this calculation should be done before), and for that reason it may happen that in a shop with a rule for free shipping on orders above $50, an order of $55 get free shipping and after that the plugin deduce 53 points/$... so the order is now 2$ with the free shipping still.
I hope this is understandable.
thanks.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This issue was from woocommerce calculation and already been solved by them
- 0 Vote
- Calculate Reward Points Earned on Cart SubtotalIt would be great to change the plugin point calculation logic, so that it doesn't only take into consideration the list price of a products. The final calculation of points earned when purchasing products, would need to be based on the Woocommerce order total and not the order subtotal. That is the points earned should factor in any discounts (whether through points redemption or other discount coupons) that are applied to orders. The subtotal doesn't reflect the actual amount of money being spent, and the rewards point earned need to be proportionate to that in order for a loyalty points program to be predictable and successful.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This functionality already exist on main plugin.
- 5 Votes
- Videos for better engagementI would only need .avi and .mp4 to be uploaded the same way as images work. Can you please add these to the software?COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Hey! We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 3.0 The Mingle is now supported with Video Posting for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr from Quickshare only. Enjoy the new releases! Cheers.
- 0 Vote
- Ability to delete voucher codes manuallyNeed the ability to manually delete voucher codes - for instance a customer may want to swap to another voucher and therefore the original code needs deleting so it doesn't affect reportingCOMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Our plugin already have this feature: https://docs.wpwebelite.com/faq/woocommerce-pdf-vouchers/#How_Can_I_delete_Purchased_Used_Unused_voucher_codes
- 5 Votes
- Add support to schedule messages in Telegram Channels and Telegram groups.I am very interested in my messages being self-published for Telegram channels (and groups). I already use a function with a free plugin but it is not very advanced and it does not allow message programming.
Thank you!COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This idea has been already implemented in our plugin version v 3.8.0
- 0 Vote
- Remove radio button checked value in mail delivery optionCurrently the delivery via mail is set as checked by default and the other mode remains at the bottom of the page so the customer discovers that the other option exists only after filling in the data in the first form and it is very annoying. I have noticed that many have to rewrite everything and many drop out at that point looking at the hotjar recordings.
I solved it by removing the value checked='checked' in row 126 and 134 in file woo-vou-recipient-fields.php but you will surely find a definitive solution.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Hey! We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.3.0 Enjoy the new releases! Cheers
- 8 Votes
- Voucher code securityNow a vendor can see all of his unredeemed voucher codes, which is a security concern. What if the vendor redeems the code without the customer being present. Is it possible to add a security feature by which unredeemed codes can be partially hidden from vendors? They can see the list but the actual codes will appear as 990******87 instead of showing the full code. That way the vendor or their staffs cannot redeem a code with the customer showing the actual code.
This should work only for the unredeemed codes, for the used codes vendors can see the full code number.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Hey! We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.2.13 Enjoy the new releases! Cheers
- 2 Votes
- Ability to Migrate/Backup/Import/Export All Voucher DataHello guys. I am running into a big problem with your plugin. I am developing a brand new Wordpress site for our business. Our current site is outdated and over 5 years old. The new site is faster and up to date with all the latest coding trends, theme updates, and plugins.
The problem is that I need to be able to transfer all voucher data from the old site to the new site. I saw on CodeCanyon that you responded that this is not currently possible.
All of our current data is transferable and mostly complete. We were able to transfer blog posts, pages, comments, other plugin data, etc. The only thing we can't transfer over are our vouchers!
We've already sold hundreds of vouchers and have hundreds of WooCommerce orders using your plugin. We really can't afford to do this manually or to start over. It's a shame because your plugin is the only thing holding us back from activating our new site.
I LOVE this plugin and support. Please create a way for your users to migrate or backup or export the voucher data so they can import it and use it on other sites. I know other users will need this in the future! Thank you very much for help!
- 0 Vote
- points in pack productsHi, the plugin is awesome, but it would be great that pack products can also use this functionality, right now, a product with variable or quantity box like this one shows a wrong quantity of points:
popup user: anocom121 and popup pass: IhENUCFf
in that product product if you change the quantity ir tick variable options doesn’t update points.. U^_^
hope this is helpful,
cheers :)COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Functionality added to plugin version, 2.2.9 !