- 0 Vote
- Easy Customization Logo and languageHello,
every update I lost translation and my log and name. Please do more easy.COMPLETED Norris (Moderator)
Functionality existing from documentation.
- 1 Vote
- You should add coupon code/discount in admin panelPlease add the creation of a discount /coupon code in the admin panel so that we can create a discount code as a percentage or a specific amount and give it to users.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This feature is available in the latest version of the Mingle.
- 4 Votes
- Add discount codePlease add the creation of discount code in the admin panel so that we can create a discount code as a percentage or a specific amount and give it to users.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This feature implemented in the latest version of the Mingle.
- 1 Vote
- After publishing, post image/video should be removedIf a customer posts his/her picture on any platform, after that, the picture will be deleted from the server? of it will be saved. If it is saved on the server after posting, it means, after a few times my hosting server space will be exhausted. Do you know? how we can tackle this?
There must be something to clear/remove old posts. Otherwise, the server/storage will be choked.
COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
We have added this feature for Media remove in version 4.2.2. Enjoy!
- 1 Vote
- csv outputIn the Redeemed Voucher Code function, I need the csv output to include the Product ID that is associated with each Order ID and for the output to be single line rather than the amalgamation of fields as is currentCOMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.3.0
There is new option available to export advance CSV.
Enjoy the new releases! Cheers
- 0 Vote
- Free shipping with a purchase thresholdHello, When a vendor sets a threshold of $100 (for example) in order to receive free shipping and a buyer uses a prepaid gift card (not a coupon) for $50 it reduces the overall cost they must pay by $50. Currently with your plugin the gift card is acting like a coupon and when the price is reduced by $50 then the vendor requires another $50 to be purchased in order to receive free shipping. This should not happen, as a gift card is like cash and a coupon is just a discount the vendor has offered in their store which would require the buyer to purchase up to the threshold in order to receive free shipping. As it stands now your plugin is only operating as glorified coupon even though customers can pay money to purchase a prepaid gift card to give to another person. Your plugin only works properly if there are no threshold purchase rules that have been imposed by the vendor. I really hope you can fix this soon.
Cheers!COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This issue was from woocommerce, while it is currently fixed by them.
- 1 Vote
- Compatibility with WCFM Frontend Manager – display orderDear support team,
in WooCommerce -> “Display order” there is a subsection called “document details”. This section appears in combination with “WPWEB PDF VOUCHER” Plugin. If order contains any vouchers, then you can find the vouchers created for the order in this subscreen (please see screenshot attached).
We use WCFM Plugin and this is compatible with PDF Voucher plugin. Unfortunately the subscreen is not displayed in WCFM Store Manager frontend for orders with vouchers. WCFM support told us to approach you, could you help us here and add this section in WCFM?
ChristianCOMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Hey! We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.3.13 Voucher information will be visible on orders with WCFM. Enjoy the new releases! Cheers
- 0 Vote
- Fix problem with free shippingI think I found a kind of bug:
For example, in a shop with free shipping for orders over $50, with cart total $55 the custsomers get free shipping, ok, but if customer applies the points valued in $53 he still gets the Free shipping option and the customer will pay only $2.
I think the problem is that plugin do the operation of deducing money with points after shipping calculation (this calculation should be done before), and for that reason it may happen that in a shop with a rule for free shipping on orders above $50, an order of $55 get free shipping and after that the plugin deduce 53 points/$... so the order is now 2$ with the free shipping still.
I hope this is understandable.
thanks.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This issue was from woocommerce calculation and already been solved by them
- 0 Vote
- Calculate Reward Points Earned on Cart SubtotalIt would be great to change the plugin point calculation logic, so that it doesn't only take into consideration the list price of a products. The final calculation of points earned when purchasing products, would need to be based on the Woocommerce order total and not the order subtotal. That is the points earned should factor in any discounts (whether through points redemption or other discount coupons) that are applied to orders. The subtotal doesn't reflect the actual amount of money being spent, and the rewards point earned need to be proportionate to that in order for a loyalty points program to be predictable and successful.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
This functionality already exist on main plugin.
- 0 Vote
- Child Vouchers to be generated when using with Product BundlesWe use the WooCommerce PDF Vouchers with WooCommerce Product Bundles and noticed that, yes the parent product generates a voucher, however, the child products (the product that the bundle is made up of) does not.
The WC email shows there a download link for the the child products, but when you click on it you get an error, since no actual voucher was generated. It would be nice if if the child products have vouchers enabled that it generates vouchers for them as well. Perhaps even a feature where the the vouchers can be disabled for the Parent Product and ONLY the child product generates vouchers.
Case Study: Lets say for example you are selling a VIRTUAL VOUCHER BOOK. We do not want a voucher for the book itself, but you do want the items within that book (child products) to generate vouchers.COMPLETED WPWeb (Keymaster)
Hey! We’d just like to let you know that we’ve added this feature in version 4.3.13. Child products will now also generate Voucher for bundle product.