Manage Schedules page needs improvement
I have two ideas.
1. The page should have the option to set how many results per page which it does not. This means if you want to unschedule 500 posts, you can only select ten at a time. This happened to me and was a total waste of time.
2. The scheduled posts that fail to post to social media for some reason should automatically expire after let’s say 7 days or a setting you can put in. The huge backlog of almost 500 unpublished posts I had prevented my website posting any more new articles. If they were expiring automatically, the new ones would most likely be posted.
- (Moderator) commented
For your request with schedule post listings :
1) You can refer to this snippet from our documentation that allows you to choose how many post that you want to show on manage schedule post so if you select 500 here it will show 500 post on that page and you will be able to select all and delete all togather.
– Link : https://docs.wpwebelite.com/social-auto-poster/social-auto-poster-snippets/#How_can_I_display_more_number_of_results_on_manage_schedule_page
2) For this implementation we might need to wait for more votes on this idea, for now the posts that are not published on schedule gets re-scheduled for next interval. If you need this to be added instantly you can take it upto our support team by email and they will assist you further.
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org